Monday, January 14, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?

I know my last post said that my next post would be of the completed jacket. Well, I kind of got ahead of myself. While the jacket itself is complete, it is not yet wearable due to my own idiocy lack of experience. Anyway, I spent way too much time struggling with both the collar and facings and, eventually, the lining. Which leads me to the title of this post:

There is something wrong with this lining piece. It took me all afternoon yesterday and much of today to figure it out. This is why I still consider myself a beginning sewer.

How long will it take you?

4 comments:

Chicago Sarah said...

Say I'm wrong...it looks like it's the front not the lining? :(

cidell said...

Maybe you cut two two fronts or two backs? Meaning that this peice should be the reverse?

Chicago Sarah said...

Yeah, that's what I meant (what Cidell said)

Chicago Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.