Thursday, October 18, 2007

Looks who's rockin' out!


Lovely Laura, my Romanian sewing compatriot at Laura's Sewing Room, has nominated me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! She did this a few weeks ago, but since I only just discovered it, it's like Christmas come early!

And for my five:
1. Carolyn at Sob-Sister...she knits and sews and is darkly funny, and she's from Massachusetts!
2.
Melissa, a Susie Homemaker that loves to sew
3. Dawn at the Secret Pocket, a sewing professional that you should definitely start reading if you haven't already.
4. Shannon, at Hungry Zombie Couture...she always inspires me with her ideas and details
5. Claudine at Couture Details...Her technical abilities are amazing, and she loves to smock! I just hope she continues to blog

Give these ladies a read!

No comments: